Journal Entry

 "When a woman hurts, her whole body trembles with fear as her soul is dipped in darkness, and the only thing that can heal her is the salty water that runs down her soft cheeks. The water cleans and scrubs the wounds that leave scars behind as a remembrance of her vulnerability." A quote from a book I am reading by Nontokozo Zwane. 

Dear Diary..... 

Week 5 at Nemisa was cut short. I attended 2 days out of this week. We were given a break, we are to return next week on Tuesday, which would be the 18th of June 2024. 

Finding the meaning of my surname has appeared to be harder than I anticipated. Is it possible that there is no actual meaning to it? 

This blog seems a little chaotic. I am in a point in my life where i feel like I'm just flowing to whatever direction the wind takes me. What a dangerous feeling because the wind wouldn't always take me to the right direction. I hope for my own sake I am making sense. 

I do not have much to say about this week because not much really happened. I am using this week to catch up on all my school work and i must say there has been a lot of progress. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed the break, I wish we had more so that I can see my friends frequently

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry

I have a dream ......

Journal Entry