Journal Entry

Dear Diary....

What stood out to me this week was the brief I got from Ma'am Sibongile. We were given a concept brief to use our initials to come up with a visually appealing design. We were then asked to give an explanation of our names and surnames as well as their meanings.

In Mr Mark's lesson, we continued the lesson on 2 point perspective.

In Ma'am Tebogo and Ma'am Zelda's lesson, we got cursive writing. We had a lesson on Time Management. Time Management is basically the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time between different activities. The purpose of Time Management is to give us the ability to get more work done. Time management involves setting priorities, creating schedules, managing distractions, and adapting to changing circumstances to make the most of your time. It can help reduce stress, increase productivity, and improve your work life.

Week 4 at NEMISA was a blur. Trying to cover enough work before leaving for my uncle's funeral was quite challenging. I pushed myself to complete most of my work to avoid coming back to a lot of work. I hardly completed most of the work I wanted to complete because I set an unrealistic goal for myself. I missed two days out of the week because of my travels. My stay at my grandmother's house in Eastern Cape was traumatic given the circumstances under my visit. Seeing my mother disconnect from us was the most heartbreaking thing to ever witness. I still think about the moment she collapsed when my uncle's body arrived at the house. The screams that echoed all around the house when the body arrived sometimes play in my head from a far distance. Seeing my uncle's dead body was definitely not a part of my to-do list this year.  Despite the back and forth from Gauteng to Eastern Cape and vice versa, I eventually caught up with my work. 

A picture I took upon my arrival. I find this picture pleasing to my eyes










Comments

  1. work can be like that but it's better to keep pushing through the hard work, hope you enjoyed your travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry on yours and family's loss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry

I have a dream ......

Journal Entry