I have a dream ......

 Dear Diary

I have a dream... 

I have a dream that my dreams hang loose in the distant skies that hold my discerning desire for peace, love, and money.

I have a dream that one day I master my ability to effortlessly wear grace on my shoulders without a care in the world, for the one I aim to impress is in the heavens and within me. 

I have a dream that a gentle breeze soothes my soul.

 I have a dream to reach a sense of calm and comfort that reaches deep within my soul and spirit. 

I have a dream that my dreams become reality.

 I have a dream that I may find solace in the gentle cares of my life's vulnerable moments. 

I have a dream that I may fulfill my life's purpose.

I have a dream that I may reach my potential, and understand the significance of my existence before my time runs out.

I have a dream to live. 

I have a dream to truly experience life, embrace its beauty, overcome its challenges, and find happiness and fulfillment in every moment.

I have a dream that I may live each moment with intention, gratitude, and joy.

I have a dream that I may not forget the Lord.

I have a dream that when all my dreams become reality the Lord is the first I turn to with gratitude and praise. 




Comments

  1. Wow It's clear that you have a lot of dreams and aspirations, and that you're deeply committed to finding happiness and fulfillment in life. Your words are full of passion, hope, and faith, and I think that's a really beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully put, these are big dreams and they won't be easy but definitely worth it in the end. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved how u incorporated God into your dreams, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry

Journal Entry