Journal Entry

Dear Diary.... 


 Dreams are said to be a series of images, thoughts and emotions that occur during sleeping. Dreams are often occur when unconscious and are uncontrolled. They can be vivid and somewhat like a memory, or fleeting and hard to recall. Dreams can be influenced by our personal experiences, emotions and desires, and can be shaped by our subconscious mind. 

" Dreams are whispers from the soul, A language only the heart can know. In slumber's embrace, they come alive, A world of wonder, where the mind can thrive. In dreams, the impossible becomes real." 

Day 1: I flew out of the class and went into a library. At this point in the dream i was flying and flying seemed difficult as it required a lot of focus and it too a toll on my left leg. At the library, I was looking for a book. All of a sudden a king with a long spear walked in the library. Just when the king was aggressively approaching me my alarm rang and woke me up.

Day 2: I had a dream about a tsunami. I was in the garage in my parents house and I was standing by the door of the garage when a tsunami suddenly started to approach me from a far distance.

Day 3: I had a dream about I boy who I met a while back and they called him "Scar face Panda". He had a ski mask on through out my dream. My dream was a blur.

Day 4: I dreamt I was in the movie Pulp Fiction. This dream was a little scary because everything from me having a milkshake at a coffee bar to me getting into  a physical fight with a friend. It all just felt real.

Day 5: I dreamt I visited a lake. It felt serene. I felt free from worrying and troubles. I was at peace. 


Comments

  1. I like the idea of how dreams are from our souls. I wish my soul would stop telling me to go to Fourno's though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Entry

I have a dream ......

Journal Entry